Friday, March 15, 2013

Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume Review


Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume is a perfect scent for the upcoming spring and summer. This is my favorite go-to scent for an every day perfume. The scent is not overly flowery or fruity. It is very light and sweet. However, I do find that it tends to wear off throughout the day. It is reasonably priced and I have even seen it at discount stores such as T.J. Maxx for around $35 for a 1.7 fl. oz bottle compared to the usual $49.50 at Sephora. I highly recommend this perfume and the bottle is also very pretty to display! Comment below if you like this perfume and tell me what your favorite go-to scent is for the coming spring and summer! Thanks for stopping by!


Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume comes in four sizes! 3.4 fl. oz, 1.7 fl. oz, 1.0 fl. oz and 0.5 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment