Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Mint & Flower Nails



First, paint your nails using a mint nail polish (I'm using Essie's Mint Candy Apple).
Create a flower by making four colored dots and drag them into the center of the flower.
Here's what your nails should look like so far. 
Continue adding flowers using different colors. 
I used three different colors to create six flowers (two flowers in each color). 
Then I used white nail polish to add white dots in the center of the flowers and I added white polka dots to the remaining area on the nail. 
Add a clear top coat and your nails are done! 
The finished nails! 
Here are the nail polishes I used and the dotting tool to create the flowers and dots (you can also use a toothpick).
Here's is the finished nail! You can create these flowers on every nail or just on the ring finger like I did!  Comment below on what you think about these flower nails for spring! Also, comment on what your favorite nail trend is for spring and any other nail tutorials you would like to see! Don't forget to follow! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment