Friday, April 19, 2013

Polka Dots and Sisters

This week I wanted to change it up a bit since I have done makeup looks for the last couple of weeks. I saw this dress at the J.Crew Factory store and immediately feel in love with it and so did my sister! This dress is perfect for the spring and summer and easy to dress up with a pair of heels or just wear a pair of sandals like I did for a casual look! I added a red belt to add another pop of color since I wasn't wearing that many accessories besides my Fossil watch and bow earrings. I hope you like this look and comment below if you have any questions! Also, tell me what your favorite dress or outfit is to wear this spring/summer! I hope you had a good week and thanks for stopping by!

Navy Blue Polka Dot Dress: J.Crew Factory
Red Belt: Marshall's
Sandals: Kohls













Navy Blue Polka Dot Dress with Red Belt!




Skagen Watch and bracelets from Macy's.


My sister and I! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress Karly! Looks like something perfect for Derby. :) Just found your blog and joined. Look forward to following you. xoxo

    Will you join mine?

    http://theyogalifechicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed you! I look forward to reading your blog!

      Thanks again!
      -Karly

      Delete